The Supreme Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melota,keldeo, Genosect, OU or UBER

3 posters

Go down

Melota,keldeo, Genosect, OU or UBER  Empty Melota,keldeo, Genosect, OU or UBER

Post  The misses Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:22 pm

this is going to be a dicussion on whether Melotta,Genesectand Keldeo shold go OU or UBER in my personal opinion I think they are all ou but we can discuss the possible sets and advantages that will come from using these pokes

The misses
The misses
Admin

https://daknightsofsolitude.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Melota,keldeo, Genosect, OU or UBER  Empty Re: Melota,keldeo, Genosect, OU or UBER

Post  Deal With It Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Melotta= Top usage OU
Genesect= Special Scizor
Keldeo= OU
Deal With It
Deal With It
Admin

Back to top Go down

Melota,keldeo, Genosect, OU or UBER  Empty Re: Melota,keldeo, Genosect, OU or UBER

Post  The misses Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Keldeo will be used in rain melota will be used as an offensive calm mind set and genoesect either scarf or expert belt

Keldeo i can see a swords dance and a calm mind set main usage will be in the rain

Calm mind set
Timid nature 252 speed 252 spa 4 hp
calm mind
hydro pump main stab
hp ice for dragonite and stuff
focus blast if it gets idk but yea more coverage

Melotta
Timid 252 speed 252 spa 4 hp
calm mind
psyshock/psychic stab
hyper voice other stab
shadow ball jellicent
The misses
The misses
Admin

https://daknightsofsolitude.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Melota,keldeo, Genosect, OU or UBER  Empty My Opinion

Post  You_Just_Lost Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:00 am

Moelleta: Uber. Its too powerful especially in Moeletta-P form, its got a wide movepool and although its physical defenses arent staggering it would still mess up ou horribly
Kedeo: Uber. Its going to be like Garchomp in ou, it'll over centralize the meta game and eventually it will be banned to the uber tier. Its typing is great and its just overall way too powerful, 129 base sp. attack and 109 speed.
Genesect: I have no idea really. It has a great attack and special attack stat, but its physical movepool is shallow, so it will probobly be mostly specially-oriented. It does have the potential to be a great choice user, especially scarf, along with utilizing substitute, rock polish, and access to support moves such as toxic, thunderwave, u-turn, and defensive screens. This will NOT be just a special scizor, as its stats are placed differently, it doesnt have good priority, and it doesnt have the ability to be bulky swords dance thanks to its low hp and lack of boosting moves. If i had to choose id guess OU, but i dont really know
You_Just_Lost
You_Just_Lost

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum