The Supreme Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Etiquette

2 posters

Go down

Battle Etiquette Empty Battle Etiquette

Post  Soy8 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:37 pm

It's come to my attention that pokemon isn't what it used to be. A game, targeted towards the younger generation, is now overrun by teenage to thirty-year-old gamers that take a game almost too seriously. I've had my fair share of run-ins with trolls, ragers, and elitists while battling on PO. Trolls tend to simply attack all players for their gamesmanship and should never be taken seriously. They are low-lives that find humor in the pain of others. Ragers attack you personally when they get haxed or use hax as an excuse to why you yourself as a player are not proficient in battling. They say things like "FUCK YOU YOU GOT LUCKY" or "YOU WON B/C OF HAX". These people really need to work on their temper and psychological insecurity, since pokemon in reality is just a GAME. Why do we have this forum and clan? To bring people, or rather, players like us together because we share a common interest and would like to discuss our interest with each other. Pokemon has become more of a never-ending cutthroat competition than a game, and the "pokemon community" I see more of as a "pokemon war". Remember guys, hax happens, and it should never discourage you from battling. The pokemon community has become disordered and not as fun as it used to be, in my opinion anyway. Just a little food for thought.

Soy8

Back to top Go down

Battle Etiquette Empty Re: Battle Etiquette

Post  The misses Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:08 pm

well said there are a lot of people out there who I guess do take the game very seriously and sometimes lose track of why its actually fun you make a valid point
The misses
The misses
Admin

https://daknightsofsolitude.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down